Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Things I'm Supposed to Like But Don't

Not liking these things are considered blasphemy of the highest order on some planets. In no particular order.

1. The beach
2. Alcohol
3. Russell Crowe movies
4. Frosting
5. Bunnies
6. Baklava
7. The Beatles
8. Krispy Kreme
9. Rocky Horror Picture Show
10. Ham

Bonus List: Things I Used To Like But Don't Anymore Because of the Annoying Fandom Who Won't Stop Quoting Things Incessantly. Yes, I know I'm setting myself up for "As you wish" and "Inconceivable!" comments. I accept this and the fact this is inevitable only leads to me liking these items less each time it happens.

1. The Princess Bride
2. Labyrinth
3. The Princess Bride
4. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
5. The Princess Bride
6. Anime
7. The Princess Bride
8. Dirty Jobs
9. The Princess Bride
10. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
11. The Princess Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment