Here are some important life lessons I've learned in the past week or so...
1. Once you spill syrup on the floor, it will never stop being sticky.
2. Watering the plants will keep them alive.
3. Clothes smell funny if left in the washer too long.
4. "Hi" is not the same thing as "off."
5. Flyswatting is much better with electricity.
6. It's easier to start a fire with a creme brulee torch than wussy matches.
7. Always keep a creme brulee torch in the pantry in case you want to start a fire.
8. Tell people it's for caramelizing sugar, not for starting fires.
9. No really, I got it for totally innocent purposes. See the little dishes that came with it?
10. Fire extinguishers are important household tools.